UPLIFTING ABUNDANCE ENERGY CEREMONY
“ Abundance Energy is a unique therapy system. It cleanses different types of karma, while it’s supporting the individuals in daily life This meditative energy healing is good for chakras, meridians, aura and wellbeing.”
Join this unique and uplifting "Abundance Healing Ceremony " a donation-based online event to support Beat Batten NGO. (Limited Space Only.)
This healing ceremony will be conducted and guided by Alexandra Maria Balkan, a professional healer of Greek origin, who works with ‘Tibetan Energy Healing’ along with various energy healing practices; specializing in Cosmic Energy & Medicine Buddha healing methodologies since 2012. During the Covid-19 global pandemic, Alexandra has been conducting weekly online long-distance healing ceremonies to an international group of attendees worldwide, helping those in need during these unprecedented and challenging times. Upon request, Alexandra is now offering this powerful “Abundance Healing Ceremony" as a non-profit international event in efforts to support the Beat Batten cause. For more information please visit website or follow on Instagram
Attending the uplifting abundance energy ceremony is possible by donating € 15,= or more via this donation form. Fill in your full name & mailadres for attendance!
All donations and proceeds go to Beat Batten.
Minimum donation € 15 +
Limited space; please RSVP with full name for attendance.
BEAT BATTEN NGO
Beat Batten fights to find a cure for children with the fatal Batten disease. There is no medicine and no cure, so Beat Batten is raising money to help Batten- children.
Batten's disease ( Batten Disease, type CLN3) is the name for a group of hereditary metabolic diseases that occurs almost exclusively in children. If your child has Batten disease, nothing seems to be wrong until about their 5th year. Then follows an accumulation of problems: severe vision loss, seizures of epilepsy, memory loss and dementia, children end up in wheelchairs, lose the ability to communicate. The death of the child inevitably follows, usually between the ages of 15 and 25. Their life expectancy is therefore not positive. In the Netherlands, 1 in 50,000 children is affected by Batten. This is 1 in 25,000 children worldwide.
Batting disease is different for every child. There are also differences in, for example, the age at which the disease manifests itself and how fast the disease progresses. In the Netherlands there are currently about 60 children with Batten. There is no medicine and no cure yet, so Beat Batten is raising money to help Batten- children by funding research.
ABUNDANCE ENERGY HEALING CEREMONY
- We will focus on “NEW” inspiration, creativity, skills, wealth, good luck, opportunities while we release the old/unnecesaary energies.
- This is a meditative healing. Alexandra will guide you with her voice during the session.
- She will be opening certain energy channels and you will repeat password phrased codes inwardly / outwardly to tune into these channels. These are fixed phrases so it is important to not change them.
- You will be visualizing a few images during the session.
- We will be standing up during the most of the session. Please keep a chair behind you at all times
- Your eyes should be closed throughout the session for energy flow and concentration
- It is important to not to be disturbed or interrupted during the session so it is recommended to prepare your space accordingly.
- It is recommeded to take a shower & change clothes after the session.
- Light one or more candles during the ceremony. Choose to be in a semi-dark to dark room.
- Keep the doors and Windows closed.
- Please wear comfortable clothes without zippers if possible.
- You may put something soft under your feet - towel etc . to prevent sore feet. Or you may use the chair behind you for short intervals if you get dizzy, feel tired or losing concentration
- Feel free to move your body around intuitively, it is important to remain relaxed and in the flow throughout the session.
- After our ceremony we have a feedback session where we love to chat and share our experiences.
- Each ceremony is different and unique. It is recommended to set an intention at the early stages of the cereemony.
- Have water next to you in case you get thirsty.
- f you have any further questions please feel free to reach out and ask Alexandra directly.